Win a £50 voucher for family meal at Cranbrook’s Cranberry Farm!
PUBLISHED: 09:22 06 September 2017
To celebrate the Cranbrook Herald’s fourth anniversary, we’ve teamed up with Cranberry Farm to offer readers the chance to win a £50 voucher for a family meal.
Cranberry Farm – the town’s first pub restaurant – was opened by pub chain Hall and Woodhouse in May of this year.
A huge hit with residents and community groups alike, it features an open-plan interior, presented in a traditional style with wooden beams and period details, and has a large dining section, a bar area, a comfy library and an outside garden.
Cranberry Farm is open 10am-11pm (Monday-Saturday) and 10am-10.30pm (Sunday). It’s on Badger Way, Cranbrook, Exeter, Devon. EX5 7FN (01404 823946). email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cranbrook Herald has a great prize to give away to our readers. For a chance to win a £50 voucher for a family meal at Cranberry Farm, simply answer the following question:
Which pub chain opened Cranberry Farm?
To enter, click here
Alternatively, send your answer on a postcard with your name, address and daytime contact number to Cranberry Farm competition, Archant, Exeter Airport Business Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Terms and conditions
1. Competition closes at 11am, Friday, October 13.
2. Archant employees and their family members may not enter this competition.
3. Winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
4. Winner must respond to winner email or phone call within 2 days or an alternative winner will be selected.
5. By submitting your details online you automatically authorise Archant Ltd to send you emails regarding this competition.
6. Usual promotion rules apply - visit www.archant.co.uk